BREAKING NEWS

Dec 13, 2pm:

I just got an email from Claire Adams, a producer at The Hour on CBC NEWSWORLD - the show hosted by none other than a Mr. George Stroumboulopoulos. I sent her a link about the petition set up by Brent L. to get George to go to Yahk.

Here's what she said:

To: "kyle macdonald" <oneredpaperclip@gmail.com> Subject: Re: George'll wanta see this >>make sure you watch the show tonight!

So, I guess we better watch The Hour on CBC Newsworld tonight. I don't have cable, so I'll have to dig up a TV with cable access somewhere in Montreal. I literally cannot wait to see what they say on air tonight. This is rad.

8pm, 11pm and 2am tonight Nationwide in Canada. Remember, CBC NEWSWORLD - the one on cable, not just regular CBC.

I can't wait to see what George says.

No comments: