An Open Challenge to all Broadcasters of The World

To email this letter to a broadcaster, click HERE To see Corey Hart drive a Fiero, click HERE ****************************** Okay, here's the letter: ****************************** An Open Challenge to all Broadcasters of The World November 29, 2005 My name is Kyle MacDonald. On July 12th, 2005 I put a picture of one red paperclip on my website, http://www.oneredpaperclip.com/, with the following: This one red paperclip is currently sitting on my desk next to my computer. I want to trade this one red paperclip with you for something bigger or better, maybe a pen, a spoon, or perhaps a boot. If you promise to make the trade I will come and visit you, wherever you are, to trade. I'm going to make a continuous chain of 'up trades' until I get a house. After several trades, I now have a snowmobile. On November 28, 2005, The Jeff O’Neil Show on 99.3 CFOX FM in Vancouver B.C. Canada started their own one red paperclip style trading game. The Jeff O’Neil Show will make daily on-air trades for bigger or better things until the end of CFOX’s Santa Fox Food Drive. Since 'The Fox Rocks!', they started with 'one fox rock'. Whatever CFOX has at the end of their campaign will be auctioned off with all proceeds to charity. The Jeff O’Neil Show franchised the one red paperclip idea for charity. The Jeff O’Neil Show is awesome. link: http://www.cfox.com/shows/morning_show/one_fox_rock.cfm You can listen to our conversation here: here Broadcasters of the world, here is my challenge to you: I challenge you to start your own one red paperclip style trading game and auction off your item for charity at the end. I challenge you to franchise one red paperclip. I challenge you to trade for bigger or better things. I challenge you to raise money for a good cause of your choice. I challenge you to have fun. I challenge you to franchise fun. Since you have a massive audience, your potential for fun, or funtential, is much larger than me with my small website. I challenge you to realize your full funtential. Sincerely, Kyle MacDonald Montreal, Quebec, Canada http://www.oneredpaperclip.com/ 514-448-2678 PS You are probably wondering what I will do with my house when/if I trade up to it. I guarantee that I will do something very, very cool with it. Yes, I will do something EXTREMELY COOL with my potential house – after we have a massive party, of course. Stay tuned to find out what will happen. I guarantee it will be fun. *********************************************************** To email this letter to a broadcaster, click HERE

1 comment:

Lola said...

I'm not a broadcaster but wanted to say this is a very cool concept.

Good luck with it.