I'll be on the air today - Weekend America

Hey there, I recorded a half hour long show about one red paperclip with Barbara and Bill of Weekend America. The show will air today all over the U.S. - on the weekend, in America, as promised. Here is a list of the radio stations that will air the program: http://weekendamerica.publicradio.org/about/stations.php. I really enjoyed taping the show, Barbara and Bill were super fun to chat with. It should be fun little mid-day Saturday listen. I hope you enjoy it. Anyhow, I'll see you soon, and don't forget to keep making trade offers! I'm going to give it another day or two and then go for one. Nothing's settled yet! kyle PS I'm in NYC right now and won't be able to record the show. If anybody can send me some sort of copy of the show that'd be awesome! Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I've linked to you at my site, Consumatron.com.

Dirct link to oneredpaperclip content:

http://www.consumatron.com/2005/11/nov-11th-weekly-buynothing.html

Good luck on that house!