Barcelona

First off, do you digg photoshop challenges? With prizes? You do? Great. Click here and digg it!

Received this in the ol' email box yesterday:

Yesterday, in the Auditorium of Barcelona (Spain), the Catalonian Open University (UOC) delivered diplomas to the new graduates. I received my diploma of software ingeneer, with on red paper clip! Before ending the ceremony, the Rector's University explained your history and told us that from now on, everything is possible for us, we just have to beleive in our dreams, as you made. I will always keep this red paperclip with me to remember the message. Astrid.

So that ruled. Way to go Astrid!

Have fun - Kyle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there too... :D

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm from Poland. About your story I read in newspaper. I think the thing that you do is great! Dreams can be real. Poland is with you!

Anonymous said...

I have the llicenciatura and a red paper clip.

Your life is a good example to admire.

GrĂ cies.

Mar

Anonymous said...

hahaha, they're gonna do a whole "asignatura" on your adventure before long ;P There are also a lot of "mercados del treque" (trading markets) here in Barcelona...

Ross said...

They didn't teach you spelling in ingeneering school?