oui

Little bit of an understatement to say it was a big housewarming.

If you're gonna enter the home run derby, I guess you might as well hit it out of the park.

Can't really top the weekend we all just had.

So much good stuff. If you have photos or videos, upload them to youtube or flickr and send me the link, or feel free to mail DVDs or CDs to:

503 Main Street
Kipling SK
S0G 2S0
Canada

VHS and Beta tapes are welcome too, but I have no idea what we'll going to do with them...unless of course you know a place where we can buy a laptop with a VHS port or something...

Which would totally rule.

lots more pics and vids coming soon, so check back in a bit. Just gotta catch my breath, and stuff.

kyle

CIMG1824.JPG

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your engagement--what a wonderful way to propose!!!!
My parents were at the party (they live in Kipling) and said that it was a really great event!!! I wish that I'd been able to go...sounds like I missed super-fun time!!

perchance said...

Congratulations! I soooo wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

I'll swap your house for the country i'm president of! (the UK)

How about it?

~~ Melissa said...

One red congratulations to you and beautiful Dom on your engagement! I watched bits of your weekend on CTV news. I hope you get a bit of rest now before writing your fingers off for the book. I'm sure this is all a great beginning to many more wonderful things.

Julianne B said...

Congradulations... that was awesome

I wanted to know how many people where at the party.. I really wanted to go but I had to pour concrete that day.. please let me know

Anonymous said...

That was the best party ever. Can't wait to go back to Kipling, Saskatchewan.

Congratulations on your engagement...

A perfect ending to a fantastic story...

the whole world is watching you both.

Chilly said...

Wow, congratulations Kyle & Dom! Best wishes for a long and happy life together.

Can't wait to see the movie!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your engagement this is a great way to propose!