new mailing list + best week ever

First up, I've got a new mailing list: join it.....if you dare.



(Don't worry, I'm not going to flood your inbox with messages like this or sell your email address to other people or anything creepy like that. I'll only send out a bulletin every month or two for "super" important things. Like for instance, maybe the mailing list subscribers will hear my first answer to the question I'm getting asked a lot these days, "What are you going to do next, Kyle?" Yeah, something like that. Nothing weird or lame from me. A no spam guarantee. Actually, I'll give you an iron-clad no spam gurantee. Can't argue with that. Besides, what good would it do me to send you loads of crap to your inbox? - you know where I live.)

Second up, my cousin Carmen (she's married to Ricky) just sent this message out to everyone in our family:

"Check this video out (in case you haven't seen it yet...) VH1's "Best Week Ever". Kyle is on the last segment of the show and it's a half hour show. So let the commercial run, then go through to the end of the first segment, and then go to the end of the second segment, then let the commercial run again, then click about 2/3 of the way through the third segment and Kyle is on. Or, watch the whole thing... up to you."

Confusing, yes, but with a name like "Best Week Ever", there's pretty good promise that it's worth the effort.

www.vh1.com/vspot/player.jhtml?type=524

Best week ever. I love the "ever" part of that. Makes me want to hang out in an ice cream van and listen to the Smashing Pumpkins.

Kyle

6 comments:

Greg Allen said...

Thanks for the inspiration Kyle.

I've put 8.6 acres up to barter for a non-profit endowment. Story here:

http://www.dailyprogress.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=CDP%2FMGArticle%2FCDP_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149189239888&path=!news

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if anyone's told you this, but The Castle house down here has just been sold...

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,19843904-5006009,00.html

Jason_Chatfield said...

Hey man - this is excellent. Loving your story.
Did you see this story in today's Australian?

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19847477-1242,00.html

thehealingroom said...

I can relate.
I love that Smashing Pumpkin video, (when Billy had hair).
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I can't find you on that VH1 link. Does it change with every episode or what?

Anonymous said...

Your idea not only brings sweetness to earths atmosphere but sincere motives, always have a way of blessing one back. The red paper clip has made its point.

Good luck with your future dreams!