Who Are These Guys?

Okay, it's come down to this. My brother Scott sent me this picture about three years ago, and I haven't been able to have a good night's sleep since. I really want to get to the bottom of this. Actually, I really NEED to get to the bottom of this. I miss sleeping well at night. Does anybody know who these guys are? Can you please pass this picture along to somebody else who might know? wow I even set up a blog entirely dedicated to the hunt for the true identity of these fantastic men. Feel free to pass this URL around: www.whoaretheseguys.blogspot.com Thanks for any help whatsoever, I'm sure we'll all sleep so much better at night if we can unmask the identity of these mysterious pastel-covered dudes. My friend Dan and I think they're a band, and actually sort of decided that their name is "The Thunder Ponies." If they are infact a band, then it's a pretty safe bet to assume that they're called "The Thunder Ponies". But maybe they're a comedy troupe. Or perhaps the guys who invented the word "tubular". But, then again, they could be anyone. I really don't know. It's driving me mad. Tighten up your headband - Kyle

8 comments:

Jan said...

I think these must be the guys from "Orleans".

Here's the cover of one of their albums (warning, may affect the quality of your sleep even more):
http://www.cenedella.com/images/album4e.jpg

What have I won?

Kevin Scott said...

i think the guy on the right is Vicente Fox.

Anonymous said...

You sure it's not a Menudo reunion?

Anonymous said...

The guy on the far right looks just like Alan Thick (Thick of the Night, Growing Pains [the dad of Kirk Cameron...where the hell is he by the way?])

Jessica said...

My God I was thinking at first "the adult Menudo" LOL!

www.ArtByShannonW.com said...

yeah, the guy second from the left looks like my uncle. He always tells me when he is drunk that he was in a hit band in the late 70's and early 80's. I used to laugh at him, these pictures are proof.

Jessica said...

OMG LOL that is so NOT Alan Thicke, not with all that jewelry, no way! BTW he's remarried now to a woman half his age, he looks great though, still kicking!!

Anonymous said...

The guy in the front looks freakishly similar to Jake of "Body by Jake" fame... ;)