1:02:03 04/05/06

I just did a radio interview in Perth Australia. Well, I'm still in Montreal, I just did a live phone interview with a radio station in Perth Australia. Technology is fun. Perth Australia is a LONG way from Montreal. A very very very long way. But thanks to technology it was possible. Although, I missed out on so much good jet lag. And chatting it up with lots of Aussies. That's okay though, there's an Aussie bloke named Darren staying with us this week. He's rippa. It looks like there's gonna be some super fun radio interviews over the next little while. Gonna spread the word about the recording contract and see what happens. Should be heaps of good fun. Supa fun. In the meantime, feel free to read some short stories I wrote. They're all true. They're all fun. You can also swing on over to the official one red paperclip myspace page and we can be cyber myspace friends. Since myspace is officially taking over the world, I guess it's the kind of thing that sorta kinda just has to be done. Oh, and I made this post at 1:02:03 04/05/06. Think about that when you're standing around the water cooler. Water cooler cone cups get soggy - Kyle

No comments: