Good Morning America

Despite my desire to do so, I can honestly say that I've never had a decent chance to say Good Morning to all of America before. Until now. This Easter Sunday, April 16, I'll be on Good Morning America on ABC. It's going to be awesome. one red paperclip coming straight at ya from Times Square. I'm flying down Saturday. Pretty excited about this. Pretty dang excited. Watch ABC Sunday morning at about 7-7:30AM on the East Coast (might be different Central time/ West Coast etc...) if you wanna see me say good morning to America. It's gonna be fun. And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight. - Kyle

11 comments:

Broo said...

Wow... congratulations. I am sure it will be GREAT!

Anonymous said...

thats amazing man. congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! I wish you the best for your idea and your interview.

Pantea from Germany

Katie Burke said...

You are so creative! I love your idea of reaching out to the world and applying the barter system to see what you find. Not only will you ultimately trade your way into the real estate market, but you are having and will continue to have all these incredible adventures along the way.

I think that meeting these people, and sharing stories and dreams with them, would be one of the best parts. But landing that house is right up there on the coolness scale!

Can't wait to see you on Good Morning, America. (Are we in the post-Katie-Couric days yet, or will you get to meet her, I wonder?) And I look forward to hearing about your journey toward home ownership, as well as your triumphs along the way.

Happy travels.

Barbara said...

Good luck Kyle and have fun!
I will even try to wake up to catch you on Good Morning America. Happy Easter!

Barbara said...

Please note Good Morning America starts at 8am. I just checked the listings.

Anonymous said...

Just saw your story on AOL. Good luck, hope you find a house!

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty awsome. Too bad you're already up to pretty expensive stuff; I could use a good paperclip...

Ang said...

Read an article about you on SFGate.com. Incredible! Good luck on the house. :)

Anonymous said...

Also the story on SF Chronicle . at SFGate.com


Luck.

Zeppellina said...

Interesting concept, Kyle, very astute!

Good luck, I`m sure you`re going to do all right!