Kiwi Ink

Wow. Great article about one red paperclip in the New Zealand Herald today. Wait a sec, the article says Mar 17 but it's only the 16th here. Yes, I guess there's only one explanation for that: the article is from the future. It's almost like a premonition or something. I like how the International Date line makes it easy to look into the future. The Future is fun. The International Date line is fun. Thanks Owen! If you're in New Zealand and you're reading this, in the future, I'll trade you something really awesome for an original copy of that article! That's right newspaper-toting Kiwis, score me a copy of the Mar 17 New Zealand Herald and I'll hook you up with a picture of me holding the article next to somethng really Montreal-ish - like snow or cigarettes or people speaking French! If you're down, or up, for that kind of thing, my address is: PO Box 55067 CSP Fairmount Montreal, Quebec H2T 3E2 Canada I know it says in the details of one recording contract that it includes transportation to/from Toronto from anywhere in North America, but for the right offer, it really includes transportation from anywhere. So if you're a Kiwi jonesing to get into the studio, make me an offer! Anything is possible for the right offer! Remember, unless it's a house or a holiday home, I'll need to re-trade whatever I accept for the recording contract. Yes, the Kerrigan's holiday home in Bonnie Doon from the movie 'The Castle' is my dream house. Yes, it's for sale. Yes, I love serenity, powerlines, and above all else, greyhounds. Have fun - Kyle PS - Sign this if you love The Future. PPS - Hey Canucks, Aussies and Kiwis, go here if you love freedom: ocoinada.blogspot.com (Americans too, but you're already one step ahead of us.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Here I am in the future (12.10pm New Zealand time) and I have just read the New Zealand Herald article - then looked st this blog and see that someone with my name has already advised you of the Herald article!

Owen (OB1)

Anonymous said...

yah dude... I'll see if I can hook you up with today's paper ...

Anonymous said...

okay dude...I have the newspaper.
To save on costs, I'll whip out that whole page with the article and flick that over to you.

Watch your mail box in 7 to 10 days ...

mrk DOT photos AT gmail DOT com