Alumni

Hi Thunder,

I'm so glad to hear from you! Wasn't 'college' the best? Man, it's been so long. The parties were so wild. Hey, this sounds like the lyrics to a Weezer song!

How are the kids? I hope they are doing well. I imagine the nest and the Mrs are treating you well.

So, have you slipped back into a lifestyle of reckless drinking again? I sure hope not. But then again, you were so much fun back in the days when you were a 24/7 sauce fest. You just weren't the same after you hung up the skates, so to speak. Here's to educations!

Regards,

Kyle






>>Save the Date - UBC Alumni Weekend - Alumni Weekend 2008

>>Dear Trekker,

>>Wish you were here…

>>The campus in spring is amazing! The Rose Garden is budding, the cinnamon buns are steaming and thousands of students are about to graduate.

>>I hope you and your family can join me for Alumni Weekend in May. There are so many events to choose from!

>>Check out some of the things I'll be doing during Alumni Weekend below or click here to see the full schedule. I'm going to register today, you should too!

>>Hope to see you soon,

>>Thunder, the Thunderbird

No comments: