imPRESSive

Okay, I've been totally obliterated with all the media attention that came about today. Apparently the front page of the ABC News website had a picture of The Pope, Bono, Tom Cruise, and me. Don't think I'm gonna let all this media madness go to my head though. Nope. My mom still cuts my hair and I intend to keep it that way. Big thanks to ABC for the crazy New York City experience. I never thought I'd ever say "Good Morning" to America on national TV, let alone two days in a row. By the way, I'll take you up on that weatherperson gig any day - just give me the call! I am a Geography major, after all. I can drop phrases like Cumulonimbus and Warm Front with the best of 'em. Yup, if you're really lucky, we might even get into talking about oxbow lakes... CIMG5900 I somehow even scored a spot on World News Tonight as well. You can see the clip here. The big ABC weekend coincided with a story by the Associated Press, so articles about one red paperclip were published pretty much everywhere on the planet. I really can't believe how this has taken off lately. It's totally overwhelming, and totally rad. If you'd like to interview me about one red paperclip, or anything else for that matter,please contact me via email or phone. I will personally respond to every single email, and say yes to every single interview request...it just might take me a little while to do so. Today I'm flying to Phoenix to meet up with Jody Gnant and make the official trade of the recording contract for the year's worth of rent in Phoenix. I'll decide what my next move will be later this week. Things are definitely heating up. I better remember to pack shorts. see ya soon - Kyle

12 comments:

g said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I saw you on TV and read about your blog on the internet. Best wishes! I hope you pull it off!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyle! I especially liked that honking paper clip! What's next, a giant pencil? Man, I could use one of those...

-Rahul

Anonymous said...

I am just totally amazed at how this is going. I think that this proves just how much America is still full of good hearted people. Dispite all bad media or anything else, we are all still willing to help each other out. I love how everyone has embraced your adventure. I wish you only the best. I can't wait for you to acheive your dream!

Anonymous said...

Impressive to say the least! I just saw a story about you on CNN's Headline News. Good luck with this trading-up venture!

Anonymous said...

Just saw you on GMTV... wishing you good luck from the UK!

Anonymous said...

...and sometimes my faith in humanity is renewed.

Best of luck to you, Kyle! I can't wait to see how this turns out for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello from Belfast, Northern Ireland Kyle, saw you on G.M.T.V This morning Wednesday 19th April, couldnt believe what i was hearing, Good Luck to you Kyle,
Paula xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

ocioso

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a crazy and cool idea. Never thought something like this could happen. Have to give you props for making this happen. Good luck and hope you get that house.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Kyle. The press coverage you are receiving is truly phenomenal! I wish you the best of luck in your quest!

Anonymous said...

Kyle, you know, I wouldn't be surprised if you end up with a house from extreme Makeover sometime in the near future. I would bet that Ty would love to trade for some new flannel shirts or something like that.

Maybe you could trade for the weather anchor job and Ty could trade the house for that job. It'd be like a Tim the Tool Man Weather report.